Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Finally....A Blogger!

I have wanted to blog for some time, but I am not computer savvy (like my husband), and couldn't figure out HOW to get a blog up and running!  Well, thanks to my hubby, I have now begun!  WOOHOO!  I'm really excited to get started 8-). 

I really don't know what all I will post about.  I'm sure it will include such topics as:  what the Lord is teaching me through homeschooling, being a mom and being a wife.  It will probably also include my struggles.  I want to be real, and somehow be an encouragement to those who may read.

I love to read and love to learn, so I may even write about a great book I'm reading and what I'm learning through it.  I've been quite the homeschool curriculum junkie, too, and have LOTS of opinions on all kinds of curriculum.  I think I've found some REALLY GREAT curriculum in the process, too.

I enjoy strolling through God's wonderful creation, so nature is something that I love to photograph and journal about.  He shows His beauty through all He's made, and often times it brings awe to me.  I can't help but to get out and enjoy it as often as possible.

Well, I have another full day tomorrow!  I will be homeschooling my three kiddos, working at my husband's newly opened Computer Shop, and we will have mid-week evening church services tomorrow night.  A busy day, as usual, so I probably should get some rest.

I hope to blog often, but my life is full and busy, so we will see what comes of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment