Thursday, May 3, 2012

Just wanted to pop in and tell you all about a wonderful website with a ton of information on NOTEBOOKING.  We began using notebooking for our homeschool a few years ago when I decided I wanted to give our homeschool a more Charlotte Mason flavor.  This site not only gave me great information about HOW to notebook, but also FREE notebooking pages to print and use in our homeschool.  It was working wonderfully, and so I decided to join the Notebooking Pages Treasury and now I have access to ALL of the wonderful pages covering everything from history to science, Bible, nature, famous composers and artists, and even more.  I could go on and on!  The hardest part of using the site is the unbelievable amount of CHOICES.  It has been such a great help to me, I wanted to share it with you!  You can find the site here.  I hope you find the site as helpful as I did!

2 comments:

  1. I was just checking this site out the other day. Funny. I think knowing HOW to notebook seems very helpful. I will take another look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do note booking like narrations. So, for younger years, it could be drawing a picture, or dictated sentences. As they get older, they need to write several sentences. And, high school would be several sentences or paragraphs. My kids are no experts, but we do try to do a little bit most days. My high school student uses the notebook pages from Heart of Dakota, and he is scheduled to do a 2 page spread in several boxes over a 4 day week. So, as you can see....that's not a TON of pages or anything. (However that is just history....science has a separate notebook and so does geography.) Geography has a map and a page per week. So, again not a ton. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete